- It would be really interesting to document a live map of colour names and what people would call certain shades of pink.
- It would also be interesting to see if there are any trends in what people would call them.
- The interactive element is something that I really like as it involves the audience.
- The act of looking at colours and naming colours seems to be something that people find quite soothing an relaxing, something that I want my final piece to do.
- Creating a program that randomises colours would be very difficult to do, especially to make sure that those colours were only shades of technically ‘pink’.
- The program could easily crash and shut down in the middle of exhibition – although it would need to just be turned back on again, it would interrupt the soothing experience I want to create.