Slime Experiment Dried

After having left my slime experiments to dry over the weekend, I realised it would have been better if I had done the experiment during the week when I can check on them every few hours to see when exactly each one dried. Although most of them are now completely dry, the mixture where I had used lots and lots of acrylic paint is still is some ways squishy, just slightly hardened round the edge. This would suggest that this sort of mixture would be the best to go for.

18745433_465876413747958_1251065672_o

The more liquidy ones, although completely dry, did create some interesting shapes as they curled up and dried. Although a mistake, this could be something that I develop on and use in my final outcome.

18745273_465883020413964_307618301_o

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s